Hello ladies! We (as in me and my blog) are having our first ever GIVEAWAY starting now!
They are all handmade by me, with lots of love for you readers!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Be a public follower of Cheapgirlchicworld.
2) Leave a comment and hit me with your BEST joke.
For extra entries:
-Post about the giveaway on your blog and leave a comment with the link
-make me laugh really hard with your joke
-Tweet about the giveaway and mention me ( @hayleyrabe )
Winner will be announced next Monday!
12 comments:
a giveaway! yay! here goes (you asked for it!)...
Q: what's green and sits in the sun all day?
A: patty o'furniture
and it's season-appropriate too. look at that....
kitty clotheshorse
Congratulations on your first giveaway!! Hooray!! :D So, for my joke- just know that this is as dirty as I get. Hahaha.
Q: What did one saggy boob say to the other??
A: If we don't get some support soon people will think we're nuts!
Hope it made you laugh! :)
Yay!
There were two muffins in an oven. One muffin said to the other, "Well friend, I guess this is the end."
The other muffin screamed, "OH MY GOSH, A TALKING MUFFIN!"
Why wasn't the pirate allowed into the movie?
Because it was rated Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
(Can't go wrong with that one!)
Damn, i was going to use the talking muffin joke... hrmmm... OK, here goes. During Vacation Bible school one year the kids were supposed to sing about Noah's Ark. They get up to perform at the end of the week and sing the lyrics as so:
"Who built the ark? NO ONE, NO ONE!"
etc. etc.
Probably doesn't count as a joke, but it just might make you laugh.
Where did the general keep his armies?
In his sleevies!
Dorky, I know. Maybe a chuckle?
So cute! I heard this from a biker at bike week in Daytona (I was there for the beach, not bike week!)
A guy walks into a bar and sits down. He looks beside him and sees a guy wearing a pirate costume. 'Pretty cool, costume' he thinks to himself. He then starts to get a smell of seaweed. He looks over to the guy with the costume. Peg leg, hook for a hand, glass eye. "Are you a real pirate?" He asked. "Arggg! Yes, matey!" The pirate replied. "Mind if I ask how you got your peg leg?" "Shark bit it off" "Oh, wow.. how'd you get your hook?" "Run in with an Alligator." "And the glass eye?" "Seagull pooped in me eye first day I had me hook."
HA. Sorry it was so long I couldn't figure out how to shorten it!
I tweeted (Kristenn_marie) and blogged! http://greengrassgrew.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-got-mail.html
how do you make an eggroll?
you push it!
Hey girl! :) So excited for this giveaway!! :) I love handmade goodies! Okay, so most of the time people laugh AT me and not WITH me. ha! So here's my best shot at making you giggle WITH me!! This joke was on the movie The Pursuit of Happyness. The adorable little boy (Jayden Smith) says this to his dad (Will Smith)...
There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said “Do you need help?” and the man said “God will save me”. Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said “God will save me”, then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, “God, why didn’t you save me?” and God said “I sent you two boats, you dummy!”
:) It made me smile and laugh so I hope it does the same for you!!
Here's my blog: darbeyrhea7.blogspot.com
Here's my post about youuuuu & you're cute giveaway! : http://darbeyrhea7.blogspot.com/2011/03/check-it-out.html
:) Peace out girl scout! Hope you're enjoying your spring break! Mine's next week! Whoop whooppp!!!!
Two peanuts were walking down a dark alley. One was assaaulted. (get it? salted? peanuts?) Yeah, exactly. I'm not so great with the jokes. I do much better with witty comebacks. I follow you on GFC! Check out my blog! I am having my first giveaway as well. http://betterwithtights.blogspot.com
These are lovely items! It's so sweet of you to do a giveaway of handmade items. :)
As for a good joke, I don't have any. I do have plenty of lame ones, though! Here is a personal favorite:
Three women all die in a car crash and go to Heaven on the same day. They are waiting at the gate when St. Peter arrives and greets them, "Welcome to Heaven, ladies. There is only one rule here in Heaven and it is don't step on the ducks." The women each look at each other confusingly. St. Pete opens the gate and sure enough there are thousands of tiny ducks covering the ground.
The first woman goes in and lasts a week and steps on a duck. St. Peter appears out of nowhere with the ugliest man she has ever seen and handcuffs them together. He says, "This is your consequence for stepping on a duck. You must be stuck with this man for all eternity," and disappears.
The second woman goes for a month and finally steps on a duck. The same thing happens again. St. Peter arrives with the ugliest man she has ever seen, handcuffs them together, explains what has happened and leaves.
The third woman goes on for years and years, but never steps on a duck. Suddenly, St. Peter pops up out of nowhere with the most gorgeus man she has ever seen. He handcuffs them together, and without saying a word, leaves. The woman looks up at the man, bats her eyelashes and says, "Gee, I wonder what I did to deserve you." He slowly looks down at her and says, "I don't know what you did, but I stepped on a duck."
Post a Comment