Not only are her designs interesting and adorable, they are charitable too! She donates 25% of proceeds to charity. Awesome right? Plus, free shipping!
How fun are these? I will be having a fiesta themed party soon and think these would make amazing decor! Can't you just see them in an anthro window? After the party they would likely be relocated to the ceiling of my room.
Has the most adorable hairpins, coin purses and jewelry. Just looking at them puts you in a better mood, I cant imagine wearing them. I would start using change more just to be able to pull out this baby.
Makes these awesome colorful wraps that I can just picture on the wrists of the rich and famous. I can also picture them on my wrist (or ankle) with many many different outfits.
Her bags are the ultimate makeup bag. They come in different sizes and wont get too dirty. Plus they are the cutest things ever.
*note: I am not endorsed by these artists nor have I personally used any of their products. To find out more about them visit their etsy site.
PS I made a bloggy button! Grab it over there--->
*note: I am not endorsed by these artists nor have I personally used any of their products. To find out more about them visit their etsy site.
PS I made a bloggy button! Grab it over there--->





5 comments:
Love that bracelet! I have one kind of like it but I want that one too! Haha! :) Etsy is so fun and the best thing ever! And your blog button is so adorable I love it!
Hello Hayley,
Just thought I'd let you know that I mentioned your blog and quoted you in a piece of writing for school.
It's on my blog if you want to look.
I really enjoy your blog,
Keep it up :)
Oooh I love all these wonderfully coloured things! Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for following!
xo L.
These are all so AWESOME! I'm totally inspired. I love the colorful pom poms--I might need to do them on the ceiling of one of my rooms. GOOD JOB!
i want those poms! they would my ceiling decoration 24/7!
Everyday would be a party! Great find.
matters of merrymaking
Post a Comment