Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunglasses required to view this post.


blouse: Gap outlet
Skirt: Jcrew Clearance
Necklace: Handmade
shoes: uh DSW?
Bangles: XXI

I apologize for the legs. I promise to apply self tanner before I pull out the next skirt (Which may be one of the three(!) I found yesterday thrifting, Jcrew with tags on, just saying). But seriously, they blend into my white shoes. HOW EMBARASSING!

Oh and see those bushes behind me, there happened to be a hiding bird in there that did not like me shooting too close to him. I would like to say the auto timer caught my reaction, but I got out of there too fast. So instead there were 5 pictures of the bush while I stopped shaking.

PS: some of you have emailed me about this necklace from another post. No, I do not have an etsy store (but thanks for asking, and yes I have been working out, just joking ;) ). I made it from a tutorial online found here but with less flowers and with ribbon instead of chain. Mainly because I am lazy. If you have questions feel free to ask. If you dont want to make your own, email me and we can work something out.

11 comments:

Anik Milk said...

I lovelovelove that denim shirts!!!

AnikMilk

Bekah McDuffie said...

Haha about the bird... ti would totally happen to me too!
And congrats on the jcrew finds, lucky duck.

matters of merrymaking

Gentri said...

So cute! I wore an outfit similar to that to church last week. :) Crazy bird! haha! You should have tried to get a picture... but that could have been scary... ha!

Chicca said...

Lovely outfit, I like the combination of colors!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

I can't believe you found so many great skirts thrifting! I love thrifting!

7rangistyleblog said...

I love this outfit combo. im following you. please come follow me. I started the 30X30 today.

http://www.positivenav.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

The denim shirt looks great with the khaki skirt, and I love the necklace :) I'm jealous that you can wear bare legs outside - here in PA it still feels like winter, which is absolutely no fun!

Anonymous said...

super cute look!
xx

http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

If you WEREN'T white at this time of year THEN there'd be a problem.

Love this fun, light look.

M.O.T.B said...

Like like like the blog, became a follower. I do a Fashion Friday link up on Fridays (obviously) come join me!!!

Bre said...

Your legs are not THAT white, ha ha. Great outfit. I really like the denim shirt. Way to rock the trend!
Cheers,
Bre