Jacket: Thrifted
Tank: LOFT
Jeggings: XXI
Jeggings: XXI
Boots: Rocket Dog
Watch: Canton
Sometimes I think I have more in common with women 65 years my elder than my peers.
I wore this top half of a skirted suit. My top priority show on my tivo is I Love Lucy. Lubys and Cracker Barrel are some of my most frequented restaurants. I sew and always appreciate a good floral print. And today, I sat on a park bench for a while at this awesome location I found.
My peers snorted Parmesan cheese in class. Can you blame me?
I might be somewhat of a misfit now, but mark my words. I will be QUEEN of the retirement home.

6 comments:
girl, i'm the same way! i love sewing, reading, making to-do lists, and crafts! we can be old souls together :)
Oh my goodness!! I am the same!! :D I Love Lucy is the best! Any old classic film I LOVE. Go floral prints. I could go on and on. Haha!
Pretty much the only place I ever eat out at is Cracker Barrel. Wondered why it is always so loud in there until I realized everyone is older and probably hearing impaired. lol.
Thanks for the comment! I must admit, I had no clue who Lauren Conrad was when her line came to Kohl's, but I'm a fan now!
Following you. :)
You're too funny! I love your pictures though...The one of you in between those sets of trees is my favorite. The shadows of the branches and the sun really makes it stand out.
~Pheobe: pballoonjournal2.blogspot.com
I have been knitting since I was 22, so I can definitely appreciate some activities that aren't in line with my age.
I love, love, LOVE that thrifted jacket!
Post a Comment