Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: JCrew (thrifted)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Ring: Spice
Bracelet: Giveaway on Hey, Reckless
This shirt makes me feel like a flower. and I like it. I dont know about yall but I really like to start my seasons early. Christmas music gets played from Thanksgiving day onward (if not earlier), and now I am dressing for spring beginning in February. Isnt there a saying like dress for the season you want, not the season you have? ;)
4 comments:
I dont know if there is a saying like that but it sounds like pure genius to me. You make a pretty flower.
I like this outfit. I like the bright pink shirt, the rolled up pants, and the flats. You would definitely find this outfit in my closet :)
Love that pink color! Great flower ring you're wearing too!
http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/
i love the beautiful color of this blouse. it's so fun and definitely says spring to me!
cute and little
Post a Comment