Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Five Minutes

Shoes: Charming Charlies
Jeans: Citizens
Tank: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Belt:XXI
Bangles: Canton
Theres a saying here in Texas says that if you don't like the weather, wait five mintues. Well. It is chilly. And according to the news there are tornados on the horizon.
We have shorts weather random weeks in February, but come the week before break, we decide to cool down again.
So I have three days of five minutes to wait for this weather to realize what time of year it is. Here that mother nature? I so know you are an avid reader.
Anyone going anywhere fun? If it is tropical, expect large waves of jealousy coming from my direction.
AND I just realized I forgot about polka dot day, I feel like a failure.

5 comments:

lalaG said...

that last pose.. kinda reminded me of Lauren Conrad. Random i know.. but sometimes she poses like that

Erica said...

That sweater is sweet! I love pocket so much!

North Meets South

Natalia Lynn said...

But you still look so cute! And comfy!

Meredith said...

the necklace is super delish. i love necklaces, they always fit. can't get better than that in my book:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Rachel said...

These shoes are so cute!!