Thanks for the tip on the lovely belt at Forever 21. I've been looking for more skinny belts in fun colors but haven't wanted to spend gads of money on them. Love the green!
Wow! I am very impressed with your cheaper finds. Especially considering that I actually like the F21 belt and your diy bracelets BETTER than the more expensive versions. Nice work girl! By the way, I love your name. Hayley's are always the coolest, sweetest, cutest, nicest, funniest, and awesomest people ever so I'm sure you're sweet. :)
9 comments:
those bracelets are very cute!! Make a tutorial for them!!! :]
A tutorial on the second lot would be fantastic :)
Love the pink and blue ones! Tutorial! I'd wear them around all summer long.
fun bracelets! would love to see a tutorial!
ummmmm you know i am all on board w the DIY bracelets! let's see :)
kitty clotheshorse
Thanks for the tip on the lovely belt at Forever 21. I've been looking for more skinny belts in fun colors but haven't wanted to spend gads of money on them. Love the green!
Lindsay Living
The bracelets rock! Why pay $36 for something you can make at home? I will never understand that!? *insert 'huh' face*
http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com
Wow! I am very impressed with your cheaper finds. Especially considering that I actually like the F21 belt and your diy bracelets BETTER than the more expensive versions. Nice work girl!
By the way, I love your name. Hayley's are always the coolest, sweetest, cutest, nicest, funniest, and awesomest people ever so I'm sure you're sweet. :)
Post a Comment