Blazer: Thrifted
Dress: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted
(HOLLLA)
Flowers/Bangles: XXI, Canton,Grandma, Homemade
So I was tagged by the lovely
to participate in the handwriting game. Here are the rules:
1. Write your name/ name of your blog-
2. What is the URL of your blog?-
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Write your favorite quote-
5. What is your favorite song?-
6. What is your favorite music right now?-
7. What do you think about your handwriting?-
8. Tag 3 other people

13 comments:
yay for cursive!! :D I'm so glad I'm not the only one in the world who still writes in cursive. Haha! Love the outfit today! Super cute!
such a cute outfit - love this dress!! i can't believe it's all thrifted, good finds! we're gonna need your skills for the next 35 days- for our little thrifting challenge!!
omg i love your handwriting! adorable! love the boots as well! : )
totally cute... even cuter that it's thrifted!
Cute outfit, cute handwriting! Hayley, I think you should turn your handwriting into a font. It needs to be shared :)
Love the blazer and dress, you are very stylish.
You are so cute! I love that blazer! And I'm jealous of your nice handwriting!!
savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com
Love this!! Your flower on your blazer is super cute :)
xoxo
Stephanie&Such
One of my favorite Spring looks!!!
Yay handwriting! I'm like the only person in my company who writes pretty script. It makes me feel special.
cute dress !! :)
xx
your handwriting is so cute! it looks like it could be a computer font. I love your blazer! It looks so preppy with your boots, I can't believe your whole outfit was thrifted!
cute outfit!! love your dress and blazer <3
Post a Comment