Dress: Oldnavy
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Target
The first giveaway of cheapgirlchicworld has officially ended and....(this is where yall drumroll)...
HAYLEY WON! Hayley, email me with your shipping info (cheapgirlchicworld@yahoo.com ).
In other news, I think you could say that this outfit was inspired by my doggie Charley. Same color scheme. Tan. And he wears a blue collar. And our hair is kinda the same. True story, we have won a dog owner look alike contest. But dont go around telling everyone that. Although he is a very cute doggie, maybe I should take it as a compliment.
OH, And I am thinking about going shampooless! Read about it HERE. Has anyone else done this?


8 comments:
Congrats to the winner!!
I love your dress, your necklace looks so cute with it!
Ooooooo! I so want to try that! My hair just has a sort of wave. I've always wanted to "Train" it to be more wavy. I just can never stand it long enough to do it. But I should! You should to because I'm so jealous of girls who have beautiful long natural curls. :)
Yay! Thanks so much!
There's a whole Livejournal community for the no shampoo method. You don't need an account to browse it
http://community.livejournal.com/no_poo/
I've been doing this! But I haven't quite gone 10 days yet, I stick to like three. I also use that One N Only Argan Oil! Great article!
matters of merrymaking
That is so cute that your dog inspired that look. I love your turquoise necklace against the tan!
absolutely LOVE this dress! looks great on you!
Your dress is so beautiful and I love the flats. This is a gorgeous outfit and you look amazing.
Post a Comment