Forget what I said HERE about Womens Health workouts. They're no where near as cool as a free personal trainer. And thats basically what you get with the FREE Nike training club app for iPhone.
Its awesome. You set your own playlist. Pick what you need to get done, pick from a list of workouts, and pick your level. Then you are talked through an entire workout, complete with quick videos to show you how to do the move. It times you, tracks your progress, and rewards you for your time put in. I did the Fighter Fit workout today and it was a good workout! Plus I didnt look like a newb carrying my printed workouts around. Sorry for saying newb. It just seems most applicable.
and IT'S FREE.
But I apologize for taking yet another excuse that was keeping you from working out.

5 comments:
Wow, this is so cool! I'm going to check it out, just for some simple exercises so I don't feel so lazy and out of shape :P
heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com
How cool! If I had an iPhone, I would totally check this App out. Next phone I get, I definitely want a cool phone that I can actually use Apps and stuff.
For now, I'll just stick to my free NAU workout classes. (Which I haven't gone to in forever... Oops. I need to get back into a routine, haha.)
Yeah, this looks awesome...I think it could possible be very motivating!
Aesthetic Lounge
Oh I love this, I can't wait to check it out! Looks awesome!
Looks great! Will have to try it out :)
Post a Comment