Thursday, March 31, 2011

Suave Professionals Review (and OOTD)

Blouse: Gap clearance
Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans:XXI
Boots: Rocket Dog
Bangles: XXI, Target, Canton, Grandma



Check out these babies. And when I say check out I mean go to Walmart and go to the "check out" line with them in your baskets. They are each like 3 whole bucks and are amazing. I have tried a wide variety of products on my hair and these are some of my favorite. Have you grabbed your purse yet? GO! The "sleek" cream has been sold out at most places I have been to, but I found it at Walmart.
 *I am not associated with Suave other than for the miracles it does on my hair in the morning. Nor have I tried anything from their professionals line other than these three products.

15 comments:

Erin Willett said...

What does this sleek cream do? Sounds like something amazing! might have to try it :)

heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I very much love thi outfit. The thrifted jacket is such a great find!!!

Kelly
Enterkelly.blogspot.com

Bekah McDuffie said...

I was totally wondering about this stuff when I saw the commercials! Glad to know it works! :)

Love at First Shoe said...

That jacket is amazing!!!

Gentri said...

I think this is my favorite outfit you've worn yet!! It's adorable!!!

Gentri said...

So, I need help deciding April's theme. Would you mind hoping over and sharing your wisdom?? haha!

Cassandra said...

That jacket is adorable! I love that shade of blue. I also love your mixed bangles!

Allison said...

I completely agree about the dry shampoo! It was like two bucks and I can't get over how great it works! I'm glad someone shares my love for suave :)

tierdear said...

This is one of my favorite outfits you've worn. I love love the bangles! Jewelry intimidates me, some days. :(

Jacket is very Chanel-esque.

Whim Wham Life said...

I've been wanting to try their dry shampoo! AND you look fabulous! Love the bangles and bracelets:-) xoxo

Megan said...

You are precious! I love all the bangles!

Kileen said...

i love this jacket on you and you have some amazing accessories!

cute & little

Becca said...

oh lovinn this outfit!! and I have been wanting to try dry shampoo just haven't done it yet!!

styled by 3 said...

love all those bracelets and that jacket is fabulous- such a good find!!

Hayley said...

Thank you so much ladies!
@Erin, it is antifrizz creme