Sunday, March 20, 2011

How to break out of your fashion funk.

Blazer: thrifted
Skirt: XXI
Shoes: thrifted
Blouse: LOFT clearance
Belt: Target
Bangles: Canton and grandmas


My method is... dress as close as you can to an Easter egg.
This jacket has been sitting in my closet for I don't know how long. I always liked the idea of it but when time came to pair it up, I was overcome with the thought that none of my peers would ever wear this. They will make fun of my in my goodwill pastel 80s blazer. and I let fear dress me in something else. Well no longer. and that is the profound moment getting dressed brought to me today.
Thank you for listening.
PS LAST DAY FOR THE GIVEAWAY! GO!GO!GO!

13 comments:

katherine said...

work it girl! love that blazer!! such a pretty color on you :)

Jo said...

Looking good, lady! I would totally wear that blazer. Awesome find!

Sweet Pea said...

I love that skirt and the 80's blazer. Looking super cute :)

Gentri said...

I'm glad you went for it!! I love it. :) I took a risk today too and I'm so glad I did! I noticed you are now OVER the 100 mark. I just wanted to congratulate you. Haha!

lalaG said...

i love that skirt on you. and that jacket. love love love

Anonymous said...

1. awesome photos...love the location and the "pop" of your outfit against it.
2. that looks so much like a best-selling blazer theory has right now-you are so on top of things and have a REALLY good eye/great taste. keep rocking it!
kitty clotheshorse

Natalia Lynn said...

I love this outfit. Seriously, probably one of my favorites!

The Suburb Experiment said...

That blazer is awesome. The color and shape are so right now! I know what you mean about being intimidated by wearing things that other people aren't - after we moved to the suburbs it felt weird standing out so much. Yay for fashion blogging!

Jen said...

The colors in that skirt are gorgeous!! LOVE it!

Happy Monday Dear! xo

C said...

I LOVE this blazer on you! H&M is coming out with a scalloped version in April and I've been counting down the days, hehe!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

Love the colors of this outfit! I say take every opportunity to be an easter egg that you can. They have a great eye for color. :)

Rebecca said...

Oh my that skirt! The pattern and the colors are fabulous!!

rebeccawithanR

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I adore your skirt. The mix of colours is amazing.