Sweater: XXI
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Handmade
You guys like the new location? Security busted me about it. And the truth is I lied. When he asked me what it was for I said "a project", which isnt technically a lie I guess but it isnt the whole truth. Okay you see, Im not used to talking to security guards. And I really didnt want to have to explain the whole " well you see I take pictures of what I wear and them post them online. Why? uh well because alot of girls do it and uh well, its a thing,I cant really explain it.. sir..." then tucked my tripod under my arm and got outta there quick. It is still difficult for me to explain it even to the people I know well.
How do you fellow bloggers explain your blog to people?
and hollllla, its spring break!!
8 comments:
hahahahaha! i totally got busted on my rooftop once and skeedaddled to the parking garage, where i took some seriously quick and awkward shots. it's so weird, is it not, having to explain yourself to people who don't get it?!?
I agree there is no way to explain blogs. My friends think I am crazy. . . and sometimes I think I am :)
i don't explain. my friends don't know about it and i don't want them to. i'm not embarrassed, i just don't think they'd understand you know? if you don't do it, you probs don't get the idea of it!
hahaha! I love that. :) Danger in blogging. You look super cute!
haha. my mom thought it was so weird when i started my blog. she thought it was very vain of me to be posting pictures of myself. you look adorable in your rebel pictures. i especially love your shoes!
rebeccawithanR
love this outfit so much!
Such a lovely sky and great shots! Love the stripes.. I love the nautical look.
www.mrschong.com
I feel the same way. There are barely any family members that know about my blog! I would feel silly!
Post a Comment