Monday, May 16, 2011

Photo shoots with friends

This was my outfit.
Dress: Walmart
Shoes: Uh, agaci?
Jacket: Gap
Necklace: moms


This is my friend Dani. She joined in on the photo shoot while we were at the mall. She was a littttle camera shy at first, but I have high hopes. She is my future roommate so you all will likely be seeing alot of each other.

You see, things got windy.

and just wacky. I don't even know.

10 comments:

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

I love both of your outfits! They are fantastic!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I love the 'windy' shot. The way the yellow strip from the parking garage meets the blue sky is just very pretty in all of these.

The Style Dossier said...

You two are to cute. Y'all look like you had a blast :) Can't wait to see your friend in more pics. Have a great week

xxx
Libby
http://thestyledossier.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

Hahaha! This is So cute!! :) I love your girls' outfits!!

Kileen said...

what fun pictures and so good to meet Dani!! i love both your outfits and can't wait to see more of you two!

cute & little
come check out the Color Brigade!

Shellsea said...

love the dress.

Love, Shellsea Blog - Giveaway today

Heather & Justin said...

Hahaha these pictures make me smile so much! Cute cute outfits on cute fun girls!

Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

Mrs. Celeste said...

you shop at AGACI!!?? haha me too i LOVE that place.

i got my purple pants there haha they.make.me.happy.

psssst! hey theres a giveaway at AlphabetSoup Style

K said...

I love these pictures! The blue sky is just gorgeous and you and your friend look like you guys are having so much fun! :)

Katie said...

Great pictures indeed! I like it a lot that you actually smile instead of looking all grumpy like I've seen a lot of gals do lately. I also just wanted to throw out there, that sometimes I miss living with another girl a teeny-weeny bit. My old roommate was horrible, but having pj parties & beauty make overs & photo shoots was lots of fun. sigh.