Blazer: thrifted
Skirt: Jcrew thifted
Tank:thrifted
(HOLLA)
Heels: nine west via DSW
Jewelry: Canton, XXI
Man, It sure is a good thing I have the class load of a third grader because I have gotten quite busy other wise. I have to have time to read Hunger Games. If you have read it, you understand. Right now I am totally wrapped up in their world. Thank goodness I got to the beginning of book two where I can get on with my life a little bit more.
Friday night I went and saw Chris Young at Taste Of Addison with a bunch of friends and had a blast. Those of you who live in DFW know the waterfall that was Friday afternoon so I do not have cute concert outfit pics as I wore whatever matched my rubber rain boots.
I also finally saw Bridesmaids. Hilarious. I liked it BETTER than the Hangover.
My schedule is quickly filling up with lots of little events like Rangers games, Grad partys, pinning ceremonies, and although they are fun, you know what they do to the time...





13 comments:
Hey I love your blog - I read it every day! Where in Dallas do you do most of your thrifting? I live in East Dallas over by SMU. I typically go to St. Vincent De Paul, but I'm looking for more places to find cute clothes! Any advice or info you have would be great! Thanks and good luck with finishing your senior year!
You are just the cutest. Outfit = fantastic, and jealous you got to go to that concert!
i LOVE your thrifting finds!
looks like you had luck on your side that day!
i love it when that happens :]
AlphabetSoup Style
oooh LOVE that blazer, such a great thrifting find... both patterns are so pretty and i love how you styled it here. lovely look <3shelby
www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com
I hope you cram in all the parties and have fun finishing up senior things :)
Kelly:I live more in the plano/frisco area so hit the goodwills/ccas/thrift citys over here. I did a post on my thrifting tips here:http://cheapgirlchicworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/tricks-of-thrift.html
I really like your color and texture mixing in this outfit! (: I'm glad to hear you liked the movie Bridesmaids because I think some friends of mine are dragging me to see it this weekend.
cuteness! i love your outfit. and your hair! so great. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
Great color combination. Really makes me want to hit up thrift stores.
http://stylishlyshort.blogspot.com
Heyyy hayley!
Omg I just saw your comment on my blog, I've been a terrible blogger these past months and haven't been keeping up, so busy!! I'm going to be a junior next year at Baylor so I would love to show you around if you would like! I also read a few comments above this and saw that you live in the frisco/plano area and ironically so do I! Love your blog by the way!
Hunger Games is so WIN!
I got so into those books.
Congratulations on your thrift/not thrifted ratio on this outfit.
Glee is nearly finished :( Thankfully we have Dr Who instead...
Hunger Games is so WIN!
I got so into those books.
Congratulations on your thrift/not thrifted ratio on this outfit.
Glee is nearly finished :( Thankfully we have Dr Who instead...
ahhhh, commented twice. *facepalm*
Post a Comment