Sunday, May 29, 2011

[fitpost]Starting something new.


Blazer: Thrifted (gap)
Dress: Wet Seal
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Coach Thrifted
Blue Wristband, via Byron Nelson.


 Okay so here's the deal. Lately I have really trying to get into gear as far as eating healthy and working out. and so far so good, if you call far a week. But knowing myself, my problems will arise when I have no one to hold me accountable. and that's where you guys come in.
Once a week I will be publishing a post with a title that starts with [fitpost],as does this one, that has my routine for the past week plus interesting articles and recipes and things I have found on the Internets.I know one thing that keeps me dressing cute is the fact that I know I have a blog to maintain. I have no idea if yall will even be reading these fitposts but the fact that I have put it out there now will hopefully hold me to it.  I was thinking about posting  a before picture this first week but I am a spoonful too prideful for that.
So here we go
My routine this week:
M: uphill climb for 45 minutes on the treadmill
T: abs and legs
W:HIIT and arms
T:Rest,sick
F: 1.5 hour Trampoline workout
S: Walked around Byron Nelson golf tourny in hothothot sun( I know this isn't really a workout but it wore me out)
S: Yoga
Cheat meal: maggianos at grad party

Link Party:

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome post! I'll definitely be reading these :) I need more motivation to eat new healthy meals and stay in shape. I think your recipes/work-out routines might give me some inspiration!

Kelly
Enterkelly.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

Can't wait to hear all about it and be inspired by your awesome example! You look fantastic! I love this outfit!!!

Sarah Alves said...

Always nice to start fresh. After all, life-long fitness *should* be the goal, right? I get frustrated by "get-skinny-quick" schemes, as they never seem to work or have long-term benefits. Being fit is a daily challenge and always will be. I'm starting a new workout program June 1 and am really excited about it!

Can't wait to read more of your Fit Posts!

-Sarah
www.sarahplanet.com

Mrs. Celeste said...

awesome! you go girl!
good luck! :]

p.s. i love wet seal too! it's awesome!

AlphabetSoup Style

Ella B said...

All power to you for the health awareness but I'm just going to ignore that for a moment. How did you manage to thrift such a fantastic purse? It is very cool and satchelly.

Renée said...

Love the dress! So pretty!