Dress: Thrifted Cardigan: XXI Bangles: Canton Shoes: Walmart
I had a happy Tuesday.
The weather is beautiful.
The wind was kind on my borderline too short dress.
I got a kindle for basically free.
Hopefully my luck continues as I continue on with more mundane tasks.
PS.
Why are there a million little pieces to graduation announcements? and why did I sign up for this?




7 comments:
Such a cute print on that dress!
Alex
http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com//
I am happy you had a good day. I understand the whole wind thing with the borderline short dress'and the graduation stuff. . .there seem to always be something to do. kinda stressful. Hope you have a great week :)
i think the dress is adorable, love the black and white print!
Chic on the Cheap
You look adorable and I love your fun little sandals and dress. Lovely!
Lindsay Living
I LOVE your dress! You are so lucky you're getting such great weather! It's storming now in CA.
Oh and, I tried to grab your button for my link list, but it didn't work because I think there was something wrong in the code.
you are so cute I LOVE your hair in the first pic! it looks so beautiful! And I'm so jelous that yougot a kindle! I want one so bad!
-Heather from
lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com
Thrifted things are the best! love the pattern of your dress.
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/
Post a Comment