Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photo Fail

Sweater: XXI Shirt: Gap Necklace: XXI

So today I took the outfit pictures without really reviewing them between each round. Guess home girl got her timing off. Every picture has hair being fixed or an awkward arm.
Except this one.
So enjoy.
The rest of the outfit doesn't get much better. Jeans and white flats. fairly easy to picture right?

4 comments:

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

Well I like this picture so pat yourself on the back. And I hate when I don't review pictures. I'm always awkward in half mine.

Sweet Pea said...

I love that shirt with that necklace, it looks so cute :)

Kathryn said...

I love your necklace! So cute.

Mrs. Celeste said...

pretty color on you :]

i like it!

and totally feel for ya for awkward pics...i guess im a professional at them because i usually take so many of them haha

AlphabetSoup Style