Skirt: JCrew
Jacket: Levis
Tank: LOFT
Shoes: Marshalls
Seeing as today was the last day this week I wont be testing, I took advantage and wore a skirt. Because who wants to worry about crossing their legs when they have four timed essays to write. And may or may not be hindered by the laziness they have developed since that class...27 weeks ago. and may or may not be watching youtube videos that start off with "ap cram review..." to study.
So here I am in a skirt.
More than you cared to know? Sorry. This is being written as a "studying break". My mind wont switch off from the boring stuff and onto the pretty stuff. No worries, it wont be like this forever. Wait til I sit down in the testing room tommorrow and all will be back to normal.


5 comments:
The color of the skirt is so pretty! good luck on your tests!
your hair i just can't get enough of it!!!
The blue denim goes really well with the peachy color skirt. Your accessories compliment the whole look as well :)
Hang in there and good luck with testing! :)
four timed essays? girl you need a new major! thats so nuts! i'm so glad ive never had to do one yet...good luck!
AlphabetSoup Style
Aw!! I'm sorry!! But I found this post humorous, not boring. :) Plus that's a super cute outfit!
Post a Comment