Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Keep It Simple Silly.


Shirt: Jcrew, thrifted
Shoes: Target
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Belt: Target
If you haven't noticed, I I would be far more likely to be found guilty of having one (who are we kidding, three) too many accessories on than one too few. Not today. Today I woke up. And just wanted it to be easy. So I belted a shirt. Found a necklace(that you cant see, but is really cute... )and ONE bangle that matched and saved the stress for something else. Like styling my bangs. I promise that flyaway was not straightened like that. It is the result of reading glasses being taken on and off all day. Or for the my friend who told me he liked my shoes, then asked me if I paid four dollars for them?
...uh...
To be honest I paid 150% of that for them thank you very much. He knows about the blog though so I'm just going to tell my shoes that excuse to spare their feelings.
Oh and turns out I was almost twinks with Linley at Dwelling and Twelling. Oh to be so cool...

4 comments:

Gentri said...

I love the outfit! Sometimes keeping it simple is so nice. Feels light and less fuss.

Stiene Saenen said...

I love your hair!
Great outfit too :)
x

Kara Endres said...

Yes, simple is good. I love that you belted the shirt and added those cool sandals.

xx Kara
Sprinkles in Springs

Unknown said...

your pictures are just so pretty! i love your tunic top.