Friday, May 13, 2011

Hot Pink Polka Dotted


Blazer: Thirfted
Blouse:thrifted
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: steve

Tonight I am half attending/half leading our churches girls retreat since I kinda have one foot out the door. Jen Strickland is speaking. She tells this hilarious story about spanx. The theme is flawless. Sounds peaceful right? Dont be decieved. There is a flashmob involved.
And blogger, can we behave now?
It didnt eat my last post, just the comments on it.

10 comments:

Love at First Shoe said...

you look darling in this!!!! Love the jacket!

Gentri said...

Blogger ate my last post, not me. I'm guessing that's who ate your comments too. :( Gr. BUT you look fabulous!! :D

Mrs. Celeste said...

i love your thrifted blazer! girly you would be SO proud of me! i finally found something noteworthy that i thrifted! and seriously you wouldn't believe what is it! i still cant believe i was this lucky!

AlphabetSoup Style Blog

Robyn said...

pink and navy is such a fabulous color combination. and I'm sorry, did you say flashmob?

Kenzie said...

I love the pink that pops in this outfit (especially with the clean whiteness of pants!)

K said...

I love the pink and the polkadots together! so cute! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

love the pink, &your hair looks great! :)

Frank Vinyl said...

your pics are so cute! love your hair also
xo
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Heather & Justin said...

Lovely lovely lovely! I love this outfit! It is so fresh looking! And did anyone actually figure out what was going on with blogger? I'd love you to join my link list for discount shopping! You'd be so perfect for it!

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

iffatali said...

Travelling expands the mind rarely.
Flights to Windhoek
Cheap Flights to Windhoek
Cheap Air Tickets to Windhoek