Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Floral Participation.

Sweater: Gap
Shirt: Hanes
Jeans: AG
Shoes: Sears



You can hardly tell it, but my scarf is floral print. You see, today begins a long week of ap testing for me and to top it off I have the worst migrane of my life. But I just HAD to participate in EVERYBODY EVERYWEAR. And since it was testing day, I basically dressed like I would for a flight, with soft loose layers that still look cute. One down, two to go.

Check out the other lovely ladies by clicking the icon here:
Florals | Everybody, Everywear

9 comments:

Gentri said...

Super cute! I really like those colors on you!! :) Im having a giveaway and would love it if you entered!

Kelly said...

Great scarf!
Good luck with the testing :) The key is comfort!

Kelly
Enterkelly.blogspot.com

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I have several floral scarves and they are a great way to add a spring touch to any outfit...like you did here...really cute outfit!!

kenda said...

i like the laid back look of your sweater & scarf paired together. perfect for spring. i wore a floral scarf for everybody everywear too.

good luck with your AP tests!

Ella B said...

Not sure exactly what ap testing is, but all the best. I certainly would be wearing much more casual clothing!

The Style Dossier said...

That outfit looks so comfy. I could totally rock that all day...especially today :) Hope you have a fabulous week

xxx
Libby
http://thestyledossier.blogspot.com

Meagan said...

Cute! I love how casual but stylish this is!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Eliza said...

Cute!
-Eliza
www.afieldofsunflowers-elizagrace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the layers and colours. Really pretty!

Kat
http://thissweetreality.blogspot.com