Friday, February 25, 2011

What I Want: Floral and Coral

I die.

6 comments:

Gentri said...

oooo! I love it all!!! Where is everything from?? I'd ask for specifically my favorites... but that would be all of them...

Gawgus things... said...

Me toooooo! I need bright in my life :)

Natalia Lynn said...

LOVE IT! I need more colors in my closet. My absolutel favorites are the belt, shoes, and watch. Love the watch!

Unknown said...

Soooo pretty! I want them ALL!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!!!
I'm totally following.
It would mean the world if you followed back!!!
www.cuteybeautyfashionpassion.blogspot.com
keep it up!!
love the watch and nailpolish

B said...

I just found your blog. I love it! :)

Also, I LOVE coral, but now that I think about it, I don't think I really have any in my closet! I'm definitely going to have to get some new pieces for spring now. Especially some fun shoes! :)

Bri
http://fourtyninedresses.blogspot.com/