Remember two days ago when I was out frolicking in the sunshine? wellllll.... instead I am now wiping out in the ice. and ice skating on tennis courts and sledding down hills and watching people stuck in cvs parking lot and drinking hot chocolate and not going to school for three whole days. So although there are rolling blacks outs and no safe roads, I am busy making the best of it! NAPTIME!



4 comments:
haha! Wow. That is such a big change for you! Luckily out West we don't have as big of a change. The only thing is it's colder. No more snow, just a big drop in temp. But how fun that you guys in texas get to have snow! Something rare for you guys right? I'm so glad you're making the best of it. :) Bundled up snow pictures are the best anyways. haha!
my weather has been crazy too! and those cookies look yummy :)
Ooo my its cold! Stay warm!!
those are my favorite cookies! yummy!
bex
Post a Comment