Monday, February 7, 2011

Pretty things.


 Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Gap outlet
Belt: Home made
Bangle: Grandmas
Jeggings: XXI
Boots: thrifted
For some reason I consider Monday the ugly day. It is the day where I wake up just wanting to throw on sweats and head out the door roll back over. Instead, I fight my gut and find something pretty to put on. Today it had ruffles. This is my effort to say " alright monday, Ill be nice to you if you are nice to me".Speaking of pretty things, isnt this bag cute?
Homegirl got it for 3.99 at a thrift shop and has since realized it may be vintage coach. That or it is an exact replica of one I have seen online. The only thing that leads me towards the later is the lack of tags. But it is real leather and everything. Either way I am kinda proud of my almost coach find.
And for an  extra dose of pretty... watch Free People's Feb. catalog video in my next post.

7 comments:

Jo said...

I have a cardigan very similar to that but had no clue how to style it. Thanks for the inspiration. That bag is so cute. Great find!

Ramsey said...

Happy Monday girl! You look darling as always...and I just noticed how much you and Carrie Underwood favor each other. I mean wow!

Michelle said...

that bag is a great find :) vintage coach oh la la

20 YORK STREET said...

I love, love the way you belted your chambray top! The brown makes the blue pop out even more!

xox,

ML
20 York Street

Unknown said...

This is really cute! I love how you rolled up the sleeves with the cardi!


Be Sure To Enter My Exposed Envy Giveaway!

Stefanie said...

This is such a cute outfit. Makes me realize I need to bust out my chambray again soon!

kelsey said...

I love this outfit! Your belt is just too cute.