The Bag: Sam Moon
The Junk:
Lip Smakers Natural: yummy and soothing
Rose Salve
Bag: from Canton
Degree pure romance for after workout stinkies.
Moist Wipes, Safety Pin, Throat Drops,USB, Pepper spray: just in case.
Good Book: Shadow of the Almighty
Compact: made by me
Sunglasses: I live in Texas. Always good to have on hand. Just because it was cloudy ten minutes ago doesnt mean you wont need them soon.
Wallet: Papaya, I bought it because I thought it was a cheap alternative to a Kate Spade ( which I DIE for)
Love and Toast Lotion: love the fragrance and a little of this lotion goes a long way.
Altiods smalls: Too weak for the big ones but still dont wanna be "that " girl.
7 comments:
Love your purse, so cute!! I just found your adorable blog!
All of your stuff is so cute!
Love your bag!! It's so cute! I wish my bag was that un-cluttered. I downsized to a small satchel and I still manage to fill it so full I can never find what I need!
Cute! I don't even want to know what is in my mary Poppins bag. But it is time for a good clean out!
Hehe. I always keep a good book in my purse too :)
I love your bag!! So cute. I also like the peak inside. It's so weird, but it's fun to see what others lug around. :)
Meggy from Chasing Davies
Jim Elliot was pretty much the man. Also, Mrs. Elliot writes the best books. 2 gold stars for you.
Post a Comment