Thursday, February 3, 2011

slipping into boredom.

 Boots: Costco version of UGGs
Socks: Target
Jeggings: XXI
Flannel shirt: Walmart
Hoodie: Old navy
Scarf: Alloy
Hat: XXI
SO were on day three of being iced in and waiting for more to arrive tomorrow. Meaning I have lost some all enthusiasm about being cooped up. My favorite activity to do on days off is normally shop, and this desire is only multiplied by the ice that is keeping me from all the lovlies at thrift stores waiting for a warm blogger to take them home. SO I have been online window shopping. screen shopping. While I did browse the lookbooks of all my faves (madewell, free people, Gap, Jcrew, LOFT), Cheap girl rarely buys from there. so instead here are the cheap finds that I love. ALL of which can be found at your local walmart for WELL under $20!






What do you think?

8 comments:

Jo said...

I'm going to have to check out my Walmart! That is awesome! Wait... I'll just have to window shop until 30 for 30 is finished. Darn.

Sara K.S. Hanks said...

What do I think? I think that striped blazer is the spittin' image of another one I just found online! I'll have to do me some comparing. =) Nice finds, for sure.

A Girl in Pearls said...

So cute!! :) Love those finds! They look so summer-Y! you are tempting me with all these summer clothes! Come on sunshine and flip-flops, right?! I'm gonna have to go do me some Wally-World shoppin'! haha!

Michelle said...

i love the first top! great finds, thanks for the top!

Anonymous said...

kudos to you for getting dressed whilst being cooped up! i spent the last 2 days in pjs and sweats....
kitty clotheshorse

Sarah W. said...

i'm in texas, too, and i officially have diagnosed myself with cabin fever! i'm ready for the snow to be over and to have the world back! thank goodness tv will be good tonight!

Mrs. Celeste said...

I LOVE the pinstripe with the flowers! I always wonder about the material is made out of though. I hate it when you get a magazine or are online , then you see it in the store and BAM its like way cheap fabric and you feel a bit silly that you got your bum off the couch and went all the way to the store to get it. Have any of yall seen it at walmart yet? I don't feel like getting my bum all the way to the store just yet...

Also- I go to BYU and I'm from DFW, it is sunny outside right now and the only snow in sight is on the mountains. Hilarious? I think yes.

BryanaEllen said...

That striped blazer is so cute, I'm gonna have to check out my Wal Mart soon!