Monday, February 14, 2011

I MISSED YOU!



Sweater: Ross
Belt: XXI
Jeans: XXI
Tank: LOFT
Necklace: Home made
Boots: thrifted
I hope you all are having a lovely day. I was feeling in the spirit but didnt want to go too overboard. That is pretty applicable to this whole holiday for me. I think it is great to remind people that you love how wonderful they are, but for me, it isnt no Christmas. I know girls who stayed home today because they thought they would end the day in a deep depression and well honestly, that is kinda pathetic if you ask me. It kinda made me sad for them.They are not realizing they have family and friends that love them very much and most importantly a God whose thoughts about them outnumber the sands. They are focusing on the one love (pause. can we be honest? uh of all the couples I walked by at school today, I can guarentee there wasnt much true love going on. play) they dont have when they are surrounded by it. How do you guys feel about it? Am I crazy for not eating myself out of  "single awareness day" blues via chocolate?
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

5 comments:

Gentri said...

You are wonderful! I'm glad that you have such a positive outlook on what can be a hard day. The part about God really hit me. I didn't think I was in need of a spiritual uplift because I'm not too sad, but He thought different. :) Thank you.

Love the outfit of course. :)

Shea Lennon said...

I agree with you--even during my single days I've tried to embrace the fun of valentine's day without taking it too seriously. Love comes in many forms! And I love the touch of soft pink in this look, it's so pretty!

erin said...

Super cute outfit! I hope you had a wonderful valentine's day filled with love and laughter.

Sassy said...

Lovely post. I love this outfit ^^
If you want, follow me and I'll follow you too :D
Alla Moda e con Stile

Unknown said...

ohh so pretty *_*