Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This time last week...



Jeans: Blue Door
Tee: Hanes
Sweater: old navy
Shoes(not pictured) Toms
Necklace: XXI
Sunglasses: XXI
...It was in the negative degrees with the windchill.
Today, it is in the 70's.
and  I am loving it.
Going to walk my furry best friend.
PS sorry for talking about the weather. It is about all the excitement going on today. but im cool with that.

8 comments:

Gentri said...

SO jealous! It got up to 55 the other day and I was thrilled. I forgot what 70 feels like and feel like it'll never come again!! :( Boohoo. haha!

Anonymous said...

Feeling the same thrill you are. It's supposed to be gorgeous on Friday where I live...can't wait! Tired of all the wintery cold weather

lul said...

Hi there! I make all my graphics on Photoshop! Hope that helps.
You look lovely!

Daniela said...

I love those stripes and your lipstick!!
very cute!

Michelle said...

i know! doesn't the weather just put you in a goooood mood!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, new reader over here, just found you via Erin! Loved the necklace you're wearing, looks great paired with stripes, cute style!

http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Gertrude said...

Love love your sweater! You look gorgeous and so happy :) x

Bows and Pearls

Allison said...

Totally understandable about the weather. It is in the 50's right now where I am and I am lovingg it!I love the combo of your stripes and necklace! following you now :)

Spare Change Living