Shirt: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted
Belt: handmade
Shoes: thrifted
Flower: spice
Has anyone ever tried to get gas while desperatly holding their skirt down? Its tough stuff.
Wish I could chat but there are many things on my to do list waiting on me.
PS can you tell I scored this weekend at the thrift shop? and you have yet to see my best find!
DONT FORGET:
what is wonderful about you?
DONT FORGET:
what is wonderful about you?
16 comments:
How adorable are you!
Gah! Super jealous because I still can't shop right now! How awesome are your thrift stores!?! And that puppy is sooo adorable!
I love love love the flower in your hair! Super cute! And awesome job on the thrifting. I wish I could find something like that here. I am definitely on the lookout!
Super cute! You and that cute dog are adorable. I am jealous of your nice weather :)
You look super cute! I'm in love with your dog. I can't wait to one day fulfill my life long dream of owning a cocker spaniel. I'm serious when I said it's been a life long dream. Ask my family. haha! :) I love your skirt and can't wait to see your best find!
Hi there! Cute outfit AS always! :) I love how like your whole outfit was thrifted. very nice. :) Just wondering what type of camera you have and how you make your pictures bigger! i've been trying to do that to mine but when I enlarge them on blogger they always come out blurry :( Help! :)
awww your puppy is so cute :) and i love putting flowers in my hair. it makes the simplest hair style that much cuter :D
Thanks for your comment!
Don't forget to join my giveaway.
xo L.
You totally scored at the thrift store! I'm in love with that skirt. And I know what you mean about holding the skirt down in the wind...happens to me all the time!
thanks so much for visiting my blog! i'm having fun catching up on your recent posts. this look is so cute! the flower is adorbs.
the flower, i die. love it!
This outfit is amazing. Please take me thrifting! :)
(And your dog is precious.)
so darling! love it
http://shesays-susan.blogspot.com/
You look cute! & your dog is ADORABLE!!! :)
MEGAN LAND
xx
that skirt is thrifted? that is a dream! the whole look is so polished and laid back. perf!
Love this outfit! You did good at the thrifting. Thanks for the awesome comment. Love your blog too : )
Post a Comment