Tuesday, February 8, 2011

brown boots, black blazer?

Blazer: thrifted
Tank: Nordstrom rack
Jeans: XXI
Boots: Ross
They go. I promise. Cause the shirt has black and brown. capeesh?
Anywho. I am proudly participating in blazer day with:
WORK THOSE BLAZERS LADIES!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a super long tank? I need one of those! Your blazer looks great with the florals and the boots. There is something very Texan about this look.

The Auspicious Life

Jo said...

Love the look! I just love love love that tank! I think it works great with the boots.

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

your eyes look amazing. Way to work that blazer :)

Sofia said...

Lovin the blazer.

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

love your tank, it is just so pretty, great pairing with the blazer

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Best Foot Forward said...

Thanks for stopping by Best Foot Forward! I love finding blogs of other fashionable ladies who are students too! Great blazer look, and your hair looks fabulous in that last pic :)

Mommy Moxie said...

There is something very Texan about this look-confident and fun! Isn't that what all we "Texans" are? (Okay, I'm a transplant here in DFW but that counts for something). The last shot is definitely my fave-your hair is to die for!

Ashley said...

You are too cute! Love this look and your hair. And I'm your newest follower. :)

Ramsey said...

Love the black brown combo. I gave up on following that rule forever ago!

Human Sparkler ♥ said...

I love your hair! and this look!
-Katie

Brittney said...

i think the black/brown combo is awesome! rules schmules. and also? the print of your top is phenomenal. love it, espesh paired with a blazer. great look all around!
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Love your look here! Thanks for visiting my blog.. those boots are so comfy. I am getting to where I only want comfy shoes... unless it's date night with hubby! :)

A said...

Love your blazer look, and where ever you are that appears to not have snow!

Anonymous said...

I really like the last photo! So pretty. :)

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

Heather Taylor said...

Blazers are the way to go and you look great in yours!

CatCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.