Shirt: Target boys section
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Karli
Boots: Thrifted
Hair flower: XXI
Locket: Grandmother's
I had this Monday off and was reminded Monday's aren't so bad when you sleep in and do as you wish. I did however have to go to the dentist. Not my most favorite place to go. I feel like with all the technology out these days we could have come up with a better method than metal tools scraping off the plaque. I need to get to work on coming up with something. Like Nair for removing plaque. Naque.
In my down time today I made THIS via Ucreate! and another little messenger bag that y'all will see eventually.



7 comments:
Adorable outfit! And I agree...the metal scraping tools they use at the dentist are definitely in need of an update. :)
i SO buy outfits in the boys section of target lol so much cheaper!
"Like Nair for removing plaque. Naque." haha! I right about died when I read that, for reals.
Your newest follower,
Lula
You are so funny! I would totally support Naque!
I love your outfit. I like how you made something from the boy's section look so feminine! I have several pairs of basketball shorts from the Target boys section as well.
Good job wearing no pants! I just tagged you on 7 things. Check it out on my blog and write your own so we can learn a little more about you! xo
http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/
I love getting stuff in other sections. Everyone seems to think I'm crazy for shopping in little boys or guys sections, but I'm glad you do it too, that shirt looks just like the J.Crew one!
And the dentist thing... TOTALLY agree. I hate that so much.
i buy stuff in the guys section all the time! and that skirt is very cute!
Post a Comment