Jacket-Thrifted
Shirt- Target
Scarf- Homemade
Jeans-Lucky Brand
Shoes-TOMS (you can't tell in the picture but they are SPARKLY!)
My emotions have been a little confused today. I was sad because my break is officially over and I had to go back to school, which meant I had to study. But I was happy because it is my momma's birthday and I only have two more weeks of this set of awfully boring and time consuming classes. I can make it TWO weeks, I think. Ill let you know if I dont.
Oh and this scarf was a SUPER easy DIY project. After cleaning out my closet, I just chopped off the torso of an old sweater and badda-bing it became an infinity scarf!


3 comments:
Love it...so comfy and snuggie for back-to-school blagh!
going back to school after break is the worst. at least you can do it in style! neat idea for the scarf!
and happy birthday to your mom!
Hi! Happy 2011 from Spain!
Kisses,
Mónica.
Post a Comment