Sunday, January 16, 2011

Road Trip Weekend

 Sorry to challenge and run but I promise I am pant less still.
Blazer: Thrifted
Lace Cami: Thrifted
Skirt: J Crew
Tights: XXI
Socks: Target
Boots: thrifted
This was the outfit for the baby shower. And my balloon running outfit. Basically we had a tie down mishap and had to make a second order of the exact same balloons from the exact same people. The party was wonderful and bellies were full (of babies for some and cakeballs for others)

Dress: H&M
Boots: Rocket Dog
Sweater: Ann Taylor Thrifted
Socks: Target
Tights: XXI
This was my driving home outfit and was designed for comfort.
Oh and let a cheap cowgirl tell you the trick to good boots. Rubber Soles. SO much more comfortable. Seriously. I don't know how authentic that makes them, but still. OH and it was cold and rainy when taking these pictures. New respect for out in the field weather reporters.




Hope You LOVELIES are staying warm in your skirts/dresses!

(PS, shout out to loyal reader/ expert craftsman WW! LOVE YOU!)

7 comments:

Ramsey said...

You look cute with your pantsless self! Love this idea...I really need to do a better job at sporting more skirts.

Lindsay said...

Hi Hayley! Love the outfits so far and am excited to see what else you come up with this week. I, too tried to dress down my dress today. Love your sweater and boots :)

http://lindsayliving.tumblr.com

Gertrude said...

Love the sweater from outfit 2! x

LyddieGal said...

both outfits are very adorable and i love the short boots!
great style challenge!

Chic on the Cheap

Cassandra said...

Both of your outfits are adorable! I especially love the sweater and boots in outfit 2! I can't wait to see the rest of your pantless looks. :)

Oh and I hope you are staying warm as well! Tights work wonders in the cold weather.

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

love this outfit! how fun!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Hi Hayley. I am enjoying not wearing any pants so far...are you? Cute outfits! Looking forward to what else you will be putting together. :)

http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/