Today I woke up to my very first blog award!
From this little lovely, Ramsey. Thank you so much!
SO the rules of my acceptance are that I...
1. Thank and link back the person who gave you the award. (check)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pick 7 new Blogs to award
4. Tell them they are award winners!
My seven facts...
1) I looooveee Jesus!
2) I have recently discovered Amy's Organic Italian frozen meals and am OBsessed.
3) I have a dog named Charley that is treated like a sibling. We even once won a look alike contest. but please don't tell anyone.
4) My favorite shows are I Love Lucy, Brothers and Sisters, CSI wherever, Friends and Gilmore Girls.
5) I am really excited because there is a possibility for snow this weekend. In Dallas, this is a BIG deal.
6) My blog is a youngin at a week and a half, so bear with us.
7) I was named after Hayley Mills, the actress in the original Parent Trap and in that movie the girls have the same birthday as me.
AND my awards go to...
A. Co at A. Co. est 1984
Allie at Fashion Enthusiast
Jane at See Jane.
Lauren at Love Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren at Olive and Bleu
Thanks again Ramsey!

4 comments:
Thanks, girl!! Love Ramsey, she's so cute! I'll get on this soon...
Congrats on the award! Even though you are a fairly new blogger, you definitely deserve it! I can't wait to see how your blog develops over time!
And yay for snow as well. :) We've had snow up here in Flagstaff, AZ for quite some time now.
-Cassie
Back-to-School Giveaway!
You are very welcome girlie! Jealous of your snow! We only get cold in Florida, not snow.
Thank you thank you!!!! We obviously need to watch tv together. Ohemgeeee best shows ever.
Post a Comment