Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunny day!



Cardigan: Eddie Bauer outlet
Shirt: XXI
Jeans: XXI
Boots: thrifted
Necklace: homemade

(my photo assistant)
Since it was such a sunny day in TX, I thought I would try and make yalls day a little sunnier with some of this cuteness. If this didnt do it than I hope you smile watching this...

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your outfit, esp your handmade necklace. p/s I'm hosting a $100 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, come check it out!

Anonymous said...

PUPPPPPPPY!

and your outfit is adorable. i need to hit up eddie bauer sometime! i have never been.

and ellen is my hero. :)

Michelle said...

awww i love everything about this post...the outfit and the pup!

20 YORK STREET said...

The colours of these photos are so brilliant that it makes me long for summer!

Stay Happy and Positive!

besos,

ML


20 YORK STREET

Kileen said...

i love this handmade necklace! the turquoise adds a nice bit of fun to the outfit, and your dog is such a cutie!


cute and little
come enter my giveaway!

cryskay said...

gorgeous photos. they are so vibrant! xo

Kate said...

Loving the lighting in these pics! Great outfit and adorable doggy! xo

visit http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/