Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FLASHBACK



Here's today's outfit...
Jacket: Gap Outlet
Dress: Walmart
Belt: Homemade
Boots: thrifted
Tights: Charlotte Russe

I was tagged by the beautiful and stylish Katie to share 7 things about my childhood. Which I am officially two monthes out of. seriously. You can card me.
( yah, the Dallas curls go way back)
1) I have "pillow and ginger" who I have slept with since I can remember. (ginger, the teddy bear)
2) I was OBSESSED with seaworld and would go to the San An location very often. My mom was even a little ticked that I liked it better than Disneyland we flew all the way out to Fl for.
3) I am an only child so I spent a lot of time with Barbie.

4) I won the principal's choice award in 8th grade which was totes embarassing at the time.
5) My favorite movie was Pocahontas
6) For a while I did not like hamburgers and french fries. Too bad I grew out of that one so fast.
7) I too was a thumbsucker and have to have braces for 5+ years to fix the damage.

And I think this has been going around so if you're reading this and haven't done one yet, TAG! YOU ARE IT!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, I had a pacifier until I was 5 and I had the WORST teeth ever! Thank goodness for braces! So glad I found your blog...it's adorable!!

Lauren said...

Ok, you are the cutest little girl! And I am loving the no pants challenge (except I AWAYS wear pants, so I was too chicken to join in.) But you are inspiring me to break out the skirts again.
XO
-Lauren

Ramsey said...

Be proud...I'm sticking to the no pants after breaking the rules Monday....please oh please let me back in! I posted about our pantsless journey today! And I love burgers and fries...how do you live without those!

Amy Z. said...

So yesterday I was trying to get dressed with pants and it totally wasn't working and I thought, " I should just wear skirts/ dresses all the time or at least for a week" and then I found out that you had already started something like that and I was so excited. I am loving your "pantsless" outfits!

Stacey Kay said...

Aww cute post!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland