Thursday, January 13, 2011

LOOK MA! no boots!



Cardigan: Old Navy, Thrifted
Tank: LOFT
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: TOMS
Earrings: gifted, but more on that later.
Watch: Charming Charley's
Guess what guys? I am on WINTER BREAK again. for 4 1/2 days. The half is because I had one final today and that's it! Aren't those earrings cool? It was a Christmas gift from a sweet friend whose mom owns The Blue Door Boutique which has the cutest stuff. But anyway...
I have a big announcement.

Here is the HTML:

From Saturday(Jan 15) to Saturday of the next week, I will not be wearing pants. That means with the exclusion of tights, nothing with two leg holes.
If you can't tell from my posts I tend to drift towards jeans and so for the next week I will be giving some TLC to the dress/skirt side of my closet. SO if any of y'all would like to join me on the challenge (which I would LOVE), link to your blog in the comments so I can link to you and/or grab a button on the sidebar over there(and PS, homegirl just made her first blog button).

11 comments:

Erin Willett said...

I commend you on your no pants challenge. No way would I be able to do that! Good luck, I'll be watching to see how it goes :)

visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

What a neat idea! I have so many skirts that need some fresh air, so I think I will be joining you in this week of no pants! I'll be sure to spread the word!

My blog is http://peachykeen-cassie.blogspot.com.

Ashley said...

haaaa i love the not wearing any pants picture thing... awesome

katherine said...

i'm in :)
thriftedthings.blogspot.com

krisandkel said...

Cute outfit! I just bought my first pair of TOMS and can't wait to wear them! I wish I could join you on the no pants challenge but I live in pants at work :)

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

Lindsay said...

I could totally do the no pants challenge. I'm not wearing any pants now come to think of it! Hardee har har...

How do you pick up the button? I couldn't figure it out from the side bar.

http://lindsayliving.tumblr.com

Ramsey said...

I may totally join you! I need to venture away from the pants for a little while as well! We'll just have to see how the weather goes. Because I'm a bit of a chicken in the cold!

Kate said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I want to join you on this not wearing pants business! Sounds like a challenge I am willing to accept!! :)

http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/

Abby said...

Thanks for the comment :)
And I love the no pants thing... I generally gravitate towards girly stuff anyways, but with 7ยบ temperatures with wind and snow I definitely like jeans!

Anyways, I'm joining in! And following too. haha

Sara K.S. Hanks said...

DEAL! No pants for a week! =) Question, though: you said that you'd start on Saturday the 16th, but Saturday is actually the 15th (I've had that date on the brain, as it's my mom's B-day - woot woot). So which day are you planning to start - tomorrow or the next day? I'll assume tomorrow unless you indicate otherwise.

In any case, here's my blog: skrush.blogspot.com
I'll get the button up pronto and start focusing on how to stay warm in skirts and dresses!

Michelle said...

we're totally on the same page...I LOVE BARGAINS! great blog, I clicked 'follow' :)