haha I had no idea it had so many uses! Especially eye make up remover and perfume extender!
waittttt, how does it extend your perfume?!Probably a dumb question haha, but I wanna know :)visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com
Cool little tidbit. :)
I use it as eye cream at night - love it!
Erin: HAve never tried but a friend SWEARS by it. she says you just rub some vaseline in well where you are about to spray. I am assumeing it has the same effect as layering lotion and scent. maybe?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha I had no idea it had so many uses! Especially eye make up remover and perfume extender!
waittttt, how does it extend your perfume?!
Probably a dumb question haha, but I wanna know :)
visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com
Cool little tidbit. :)
I use it as eye cream at night - love it!
Erin: HAve never tried but a friend SWEARS by it. she says you just rub some vaseline in well where you are about to spray. I am assumeing it has the same effect as layering lotion and scent. maybe?
Post a Comment