Sunday, January 23, 2011

I feel bad I wore these to church...

Blazer: thrifted
Tank: LOFT clearance
Pants: J Crew
Shoes: Nine West

...Because I practically stole these pants from J Crew. They are the love child of army and forest green and were 40% off their 20$ sale price tag. But they fit wonderfully and give me a little bit of a challenge in styling them. And these shoes... most comfortable heels ever. These too were super clearance at DSW, which I for a long time thought stood for "Dallas Shoe Warehouse" rather than discount. They are so nude leather, so nude they blend into my white feet in these pictures.
 And sorry for the picture quality. My camera was dead so these were taken via iPhone. Im starting to make my pictures bigger so yall can see more details of the outfit since I don't have the time to take more than a few every day.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Enjoying your first day of pants, eh? ;) Which speaking of, I absolutely LOVE! They are seriously the coolest color ever. This whole outfit is very casual yet chic with the blazer, heels and pants.

Oh and I posted my No Pants Week Recap! :) Check it out.

Michelle said...

these are the coolest pants! they're such a unique color :)

Anonymous said...

I love your shoes and that thrifted blazer. Just came across your blog, I love your about me tagline, so cute.