Saturday, January 22, 2011

FINAL day of pantlessness



Jacket: Thrifted
Skirt: Express design studio, Thrifted
Boots Thrifted
Shirt: Target
Watch: Charming Charlies
Check out these thrifted pieces. Three of my all time favorites.
I wore them to a dinner with the faculty of my future home. These kind of quality pieces are what makes me LOVE thrifting.


Finishing of this week of solid skirts and dresses I feel that I have really exercised
 my closet and style more than I normally would have in one week. I loved feeling more put together and girly everyday. I think that I have learned through this how to work them into everyday wear rather than church and other "dress up" events. You WILL be seeing more of these babies.
How did YOUR week go?




4 comments:

LyddieGal said...

That jacket is adorable and I like the skirt as well - the pastels are so pretty!

Chic on the Cheap

Megan said...

That jacket is adorable! I love this outfit! Pants are my enemy right now...I hate wearing them. Unless they are pajamas. : )

Delita said...

Cute outfit!!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

nice outfit. love your jacket.


drop by at my blog. i hosting my first giveaway.
http://lildivine.blogspot.com/2011/01/garment-color-knitwear-giveaway.html