Monday, April 11, 2011

Upside down.



Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Loft Clearance
Scarf: XXI
Flipflops: Ross
Jewelry: XXI Grandma Thrifted Canton Walmart Target

This outfit is really a basic, flipped upside down for spring. Normally jeans and a white button down is a no brainer. Well, I just flipped it into a denim button down and white pants. Speaking of fashion challenges, I must go figure out my maxi EBEW outfit for tomorrow. AY YI YI.

8 comments:

Amy Z. said...

So cute, I love this outfit. I gotta dig out my white pants! Yay excited for tomorrow's EBEW too! And i saw your comment on Savannah's blog about gold oxfords...check Forever 21. I just got a pair from there in a sequined peach color, but they also came in gold sequins. It's called the Sequined Lace-up Oxfords and I think they have them online.

Gentri said...

I LOOOOVE the upside down outfit! Definately a favorite. :) Can't wait to see the maxi! ALSO a favorite!!

melissa rose said...

love all the bracelets.. you look so good in that last picture! modelesque!

Little Lovables said...

looking very cute, a nice springtime transitional outfit

Ski Petite said...

Love the background in your photos!

Monique said...

You look lovely Hayley!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Sweet Pea said...

I like this outfit, super cute :)

Laura said...

I love the added pop the scarf gives this outfit!

New to your blog and really loving it. Your about me description is so cute and very relatable :)