Shirt: thrifted
Scarf: XXI
Jeans:LOFT clearance
shoes: old...
I made a big hair move.It took alot of therapy to get me here. Inspiration from celebs, talking with everyone about it, and even chickening out a couple times. If you read my conversation to my best friend while I was in the chair you would really be concerned about just how attached I am to my hair. And I am not 100% used to them yet. I do love them for this though. The entertainment of confusing people who ask me if I got a haircut. " oh... well you look different today. " "really?"
This is also my outfit for Bloggers Do It Better and I am so excited to see the other looks! All of this talk about the wedding, how can you not want to wear white?
15 comments:
I think everything about your outfit and hair is absolutely perfect and adorable!!! I seriously love it all!! :D Good hair move.
the bangs look GREAT! work em and enjoy em before it gets too hot in tx :)
Your hair looks awesome! It seems like everyone's getting bangs now! I've been debating whether or not to grow mine out.
I love the white on white! Such a lovely Spring outfit, plus the scarf tops it off well.
& I love the bangs! You look great. When you first get them, it definitely takes a bit to get used it it, but I've kept mine ever since!
Mint & Mellow
Love your shoes! X
Great outfit! I love the bridge in the background!
Very cute outfit... I love thrifting it too!
Lovely spring outfit :) the shoes are super cute!
Your hair is ADORABLE! Seriously, it's so cute :D I have bangs too and I love love love them - and they look even better on you! But, my favorite on this outfit is the scarf - seriously adorable!
Your hair is absolutely perfect! Of course, so is your outfit :)
love the scarf with this looK!
Your hair is prefect, a great complement to your neutral setting And your background is perfection!
Would love it, if you would stop by and see how a 45+ year old handles “White Out”—you might get a good chuckle anyway! See you there! http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/05/white-out-change-it-up-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45/
The Chief Blonde
Hi, I found you on the FTLB link up, great outfit! The white looks great.
www.shannonolson.blogspot.com
You look sooo adorable. Love those wedges and how you incorporated the scarf into the fit. Speaking of weddings, I have one to attend today. To wear white, or not to wear white, that is the question!!
http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com
Love the look, and love the bangs! Great job. Make sure you link to the white out linkup post in your post so others can enjoy the looks!
Keep up the great styling!
xoxo Kristina
Post a Comment