Thursday, April 14, 2011

Silver and Gold

Sweater: Target
Tank: ON
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Belt: Target
Jewelry: Target, XXI, Canton, Gma


I wish you could all try on this skirt. The brand is Trulli (? I googled it, no results, but it looks super spensive) and it is so amazingly beautiful. Fits perfect and is a wonderful silk to boot. Cant wait to dress it up with some pink and wear it to church.

10 comments:

LyddieGal said...

What a great thrift find! I really love the little pleated details and the soft grey will easily work all year round.
Love your belt as well, what a gorgeous piece!

Chic on the Cheap

A Girl in Pearls said...

Love this outfit!! :) Great accessories!

Savannah said...

That skirt is beautiful! I loooove your accessories! They are fabulous!!

savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

Love the outfit! It will look SUPER cute with pink too!! :)

Amy Z. said...

Ahh I LOVE your necklace! And I think I have that same cardigan + belt + shoes! Great minds think alike right?

tierdear said...

Sometimes, my friends will come up to me and say something to the effect of "Look! I'm wearing a Tierney outfit today!" Usually, it's because they're wearing a variation of my daily uniform: skirt, cardigan, belt in shades of navy, white, red, or gray.

I would wear this outfit as is. Nothing changed. (Okay, maybe I would wear lipstick too. Haha.)

cute cute cute.
xo
tierney

K said...

That skirt is perfect! And I really like the dark blue cardigan with grey plus turquoise accessories. I'm going to have to steal that combination... after I get a dark blue cardigan and turquoise necklace :(

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

I'm obsessed with your necklace!

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Fabulous outfit! You are a master at accessorizing - SO GORG :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments !
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Piril Maria said...

Nice outfit. Wonderful colors.




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com