Saturday, April 23, 2011

Honky Tonk and Polka Dots


A peek at my weekend.


Friday Night baseball game, followed by some country dancing at the worlds largest honky tonk.
 
It is called Billy Bobs, ever heard of it? If you re ever in Texas it is something you must do, call me, Ill go with you. and try the line dancing thing. It isn't as hard as it looks.  I cant believe I have gone 18 years of my life without this place. We saw Luke Bryan, who is such a cutie and was so fun. and those girls I'm with,they're rock stars. The blonde on the left is my future roomie next year. and even though our closet will be the size of my sock drawer, I cant wait for all the memories we will make together. The other is going to a school not too far, but too far to see as often as I would like. I like Billy Bobs might just have to be our new tradition.


I thrifted this polka dot blazer. I didn't even try it on. I had just gotten an MRI and was rushed and tired but I scored.
And it makes me feel like I'm kendi.
Jeans: thrifted
Tank: Loft
Shoes: thrifted
Purse: Coach, thrifted
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe, Target XXI Canton Gma
This is the outfit that I wore to a baby shower at a home which has this as their view out their front door. Maybe it is the honky tonk speaking, but I could live with it.
HAVE A HAPPY EASTER

5 comments:

Sarah Alves said...

Billy Bob's is so fun! I went a few years ago with a friend to see Randy Travis and we had the best time. Do they still have the photobooth? I still cherish the pictures we took there <3

www.sarahplanet.com

Gentri said...

Love the jacket! And your hair is so beautiful! Have you been trying the "natural" look?? :)

Brittany Erin said...

You are just so darling! And I love it when you buy something that you don't even try on, and it ends up being perfect.

Dani said...

cute blazer, it was a great find :) happy easter to you as well.

http://dani.kastorandpollux.com

Anonymous said...

I love that you mentioned Kendi here. I'm a HUGE fan of both of your blogs!!! Keep up the good work!