I was in a fashion show. I am wearing Free People head to toe, which has always been a dream of mine.
Went to the Rock and Worship Road Show at the AAC with my mom.
(dont kill me mom)
Broke out of prison on a train.
Blouse: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Heels: JCP
Jewelry: Canton, Target, Anthro, XXI, Spice
AND won a American Apparel giftcard from the lovely Blue Paper Laterns. I havent bought anything there in forever! What should I buy ladies! oh and you should SO check HER out, she is super super sweet and stylish!
I am off to get a haircut, then see Soul Surfer and finally figure out why Carrie Underwood is in it exactly!
HAPPY SUNDAY!
3 comments:
What a fun weekend! Did you get to keep your fashion show outfit??? That would have been amazing. haha! And congratulations on winning the giftcard! :D Can't wait to see the haircut.
I hope you enjoyed Souls Searcher. You stripped shit is awesome and great backdrop.
Cheers,
Bre
American Apparel is AMAZING, your shirt is amazing, and your blog is amazing! Following!
Post a Comment