May not be the classic Easter outfit, but sure is a fabulous one! haha! :D I'll take it all please.
That outfit is ADORABLE. I love the colors.
I love how I took one look at this and was all "OMG, I love kenneth jay lane!" haha. When I clicked closer, I was totally right. I love being right. I also love KJL. Yay life!
omg LOVE this outfit, if only easter were going to be warmer than 8 degrees here :(
Those turquoise wedges....I need them! So cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
May not be the classic Easter outfit, but sure is a fabulous one! haha! :D I'll take it all please.
That outfit is ADORABLE. I love the colors.
I love how I took one look at this and was all "OMG, I love kenneth jay lane!" haha. When I clicked closer, I was totally right. I love being right. I also love KJL. Yay life!
omg LOVE this outfit, if only easter were going to be warmer than 8 degrees here :(
Those turquoise wedges....I need them! So cute.
Post a Comment