Last night/ this morning was my senior prom. and I can honestly tell you it didnt live up to my expectations. I wasnt expecting much, and it beat them by a long shot. Im not the type of girl who lives for school dances. Who is convinced that her prom night will be the best night of her life. The day of getting ready was full of mini disasters and I wondered what I was getting myself into. I went in thinking it would be awkward with alot of standing around in uncomfortable shoes. Instead I was too busy dancing to bother with the shoes. Exausted doesnt even begin to describe my state since pulling in around 6 this morning so ill stop the blabbering. Here is what I wore, and some people who I love very much.
Dress: JCP Jewelry: Sam Moon except earrings, handmade with vintage buttons.





8 comments:
Stunning! :) I had one of my proms last night at another school. (Junior prom) I'll post pictures! It sure does wear you out! I have MY actual prom at the end of the month. I'm gonna get pretty good at pullin' all nighters! ;)
I so thought you were in college! Huh. Haha! I LOVE that bloused maxi dress! Please where it again, because you totally could!! :D
Wow, I thought you were in college too! I'm sorry that it didn't live up to your expectations, but you looked gorgeous! I love the dress you chose, the print and color looks amazing on you.
You look beautiful!
You look gorgeous. Your dress looks comfy and super cute :)
I didn't know you were still in high school! SO FUN! I love the dress and you look so pretty! Hopefully you made some good memories :)
like the others, did not realize you were still in HS! you are a beautiful and mature girl who boasts wisdom much beyond her years :) i am so glad you had fun!
I didn't realize you were still in high school either! You seem so much more mature (and much more well dressed) than when I was your age, haha!
You look lovely! :)
Post a Comment