This is what I wore to church. Which was an amazing service. Always one of my favorite of the year because it it so celebratory of the miracle of this day. I then went home and changed into jeans for the second half of my day which was spent eating and hanging out with family. I didnt get a picture of the eating as we had already eaten it before I thought of it but here is some of the hanging.
We hunted eggs, we played games you know, the usual. If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen the picture of my mother in her batter stance. If you don't follow me on twitter, that's the kind of gold you are missing. ( @hayleyrabe ;) ) My girl Cam up there was such a cute little ball player. Like she just made up her own bases and ran where she sure felt like it. She also had no problem explaining that she found most easter eggs fair and square, in her brothers basket. You see, she far more enjoyed posing for the pictures everyone was taking than actually running for the eggs.
This is my grandma a few years back on Easter and so joyful. I think she has the right idea.

9 comments:
Aw!! How cute! Haha! I love them all! :) Easter Sunday is the best Sunday's of the year!!
i love the color of your dress, it is so pretty!
glad you had a wonderful easter!
Chic on the Cheap
So cute! Nice blog,I am following you now!:)
lovely!
Looks like a fabulous Easter! You're adorable too, by the way! xoxo
Aw what a fun Easter!
P.S. I'm hosting an accessories swap on my blog and I'd love for you to join!
cute outfit! i LOL'd at the title of your post. xx
Love your cute lil dress! :)
Xo Lynzy
http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com
what a great outfit for a great day. I love Easter Sunday
Post a Comment