So I realize I have been crazy busy the past week and doesn't look like the crazy train is stopping anytime soon. So I thought in this weeks fit post I would try and combine my two sides of the blog style and fitness with cute, cheap active wear! Let me tell you, most days I do not even think about makeup when I go to the gym but in those giant mirrors I analyze every roll of my body. Cute clothes helps me to feel better about myself and lets be honest, who doesn't like going to the gym more in a new neon top?
- Semi annual sale starts tomorrow! Their yoga pants are some of my FAVE!
- Fit sugar gives us their fave fitness tops under $40.
- Here is where I consistently find cute, affordable finds
- Some bikinis that promise to stay put. fashion malfunctions are a don't.
- Reasons why high heels are a workout in disguise. I think I have always known this subconsciously.









3 comments:
I agree, who doesn't like going to the gym in a new outfit and cute clothes make everyone feel better about themselves :)
Hey girl, just stumbled across your blog from Running on Happiness and saw that you had a No Pants Challenge. You should definitely start up something similar again, I would love to get involved. :)
And totally agree about the workout clothes... Cute clothes makes us want to look even cuter, right?!
http://www.amandasnotebook.com
cute outfit! an working out in nice clothes is so much more fun ;)
Post a Comment